This super easy DIY scrub is perfect for waking up in the morning and getting your day started. This smells amazing - try not to eat it, but it's nice to know it's safe if you do! While sugar isn't a great nutritional option, it's a perfect exfoliator.
LAVENDER Lemon Sugar Scrub
1 cup organic sugar (I like the slightly coarser version from Trader Joe's)
1/2 cup coconut oil, avocado oil, or sweet almond oil (I prefer organic coconut oil)
5 drops Young Living lavender essential oil*
5 drops Young Living lemon essential oil*
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Can adjust sugar/oil as needed for desired consistency. Store in a glass container. Ball wide mouth 8-oz jars work well.
combos to Try:
- 5 drops peppermint, 5 drops lemon
- 5 drops geranium, 5 drops grapefruit
- 2 drops each cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove
- 5 drops Stress Away, 5 drops lime
- 5 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce, 2 drops orange