clean and beautiful
savvy minerals by young living
We LOVE this makeup! The pigments are gorgeous, blendable, and easy to apply. If you've struggled with sensitive or breakout prone skin, this mineral makeup is perfect for you.
Savvy Minerals is:
- free of parabens
- free of phthalates
- free of talc
- all natural with no synthetic fillers, fragrances, or dyes
- cruelty free
choosing a color
Need help choosing a color? The colors are forgiving, and your "best guess" will work great! Unsure which color to try? Here are some tips!
1. Check Your Veins
Push your sleeves up and look at the veins on the inside of your wrist. Are they blue or green? If they look more blue, you likely have cool undertones. If the veins look greenish, you’re warm.
2. The Jewelry Trick
Think about whether you look better in silver or gold jewelry. Typically, women with cool undertones look better in silver and platinum metals, and warm-toned women look better in gold.
3. The Neutral Test
Think about what neutral shades flatter you best. Does your skin, eyes, and face look better in bright white and black hues, or ivory, off-whites, and brown/tan shades? The former means you’re probably cool-toned, and the latter, warm.
4. Eye and Hair Color
Your natural eye and hair colors can help figure out your coloring. Customarily, cool people have eyes that are blue, gray, or green and have blond, brown, or black hair with blue, silver, violet and ash undertones. Conversely, warm-toned women usually have brown, amber, or hazel eyes with strawberry blond, red, brown, or black hair. Their hair tends to have gold, red, orange, or yellow undertones.
5. The Sun’s Effects
When you’re out in the sun, does your skin turn a golden-brown, or does it burn and turn pink first? If you fit into the former category, you’re warm-toned, while cool tones tend to burn.
- Do not skip the Misting Spray! This helps to set your makeup when you apply. You really do need it, and you're going to love it.
- Some people like to blend two different foundations together as well, for example mixing a Cool 2 and a Warm 2 for a very neutral foundation.
- You may also want to choose a slightly lighter/darker shade, to have for blending throughout the year.
- The shadows and glosses will work with most skin tones!
- For light and medium skin tones, the Dark foundations make a lovely matte bronzer!
savvy minerals premium starter kit
Savvy Minerals is now available as a premium starter kit! For new or existing members, these kits are an incredible way to get started with mineral makeup.
The kits come in 4 foundation shades, and come with coordinating blush, eye shadows, and lip gloss. So easy!
Available as: Cool 2, Warm 2, Dark 1, and Dark 4